Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Well, as you can see my attempt for a decent picture of Max was not good. I wanted a cute one with his Valentine's Day shirt. He doesn't look thrilled at all.
He just wanted to keep playing and ignored mama.




This is the crib at g-mas house. His room is not ready yet......no time. We have to lower this crib too or else he will jump over. I really like this picture of my boy.



He has a high chair that Tia Luz gave him as a shower gift. He looks so funny eating those Gerber puffs. Friday he ate a puff but it got stuck on the roof of his mouth. He kinda of threw up a little bit. I ran to get a Paper towel and caught him SWIRLING the puff in the PUKE.....I caught him just in time. He was trying to soften it and when I got there he was trying to eat the puff!! YUMMY MAX!!




No comments:

Post a Comment